For a healthy body and mind
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations and demands. For many people, stress is so common, that it has become a way of life. Stress can affect how you feel, think, behave and how your body works. In fact, stress can create a variety of symptoms including anxiety, fatigue, eating disorders, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating and increased anger and relationship troubles. Stress is not an illness in itself, but it can cause serious illness if it is not addressed. If we cannot sleep well and maintain proper digestion and elimination, how can we enjoy our job, money, luxuries, relationships and power? Hence Stress Management is most crucial.
How does it work?
According to Ayurveda, our inability to deal with stress is due to an imbalance, or lack of coordination of the 3 main mental functions: Dhi (learning), Dhriti (retention) and Smriti (long-term memory), and a lack of Ojas energy in the body. At JSS Ayurveda, the Stress Management Program is aimed at relieving the stress accumulated over the years, and increasing the body’s level of Ojas by achieving proper hormonal balance and reinforcing mental potency to better cope with stress in the future.
People dealing with the following issues: insomnia, lack of concentration, anxiety, bad temper, obsessive eating and drinking or lack of appetite, low energy level, poor digestion, constipation, sexual disorders, chain-smoking or heavy drinking. This program is also recommended for anyone who wants to experience peace of mind.
How many days?
Minimum 3 days in a week, ideally 5 -7 days, and for better results 2 weeks, depending on your present body condition and your expectations.
What is the therapy like?
- Daily consultation with our Ayurvedic Vaidhyas
- Ayurveda Therapy sessions
- Yoga and Pranayama (breathing) sessions
- Meditation– our experts will decide how much time and what type
- Oral Herbal medication
- Ayurvedic diet – which will be decided after consultation
- Any other activities that do not contradict with the treatment such as contemplative walks in the forest around us or a swim in the river
- Abhyanga: A 45 minute full-body massage with medicated herbal oils to release tension from muscles and joints.
- Shirodhara: A head massage followed by continuous pouring of warm herbal oil/milk/buttermilk on the forehead for 45 minutes to cool the nervous system.
- Talam/ Pichu: Special powder mixed with medicated herbal oil is applied on the head.
- A steam bath is given after most of these treatments.
- Yoga Nidra
- Ayurvedic diet is given to counteract the stress releasing chemicals.
The above mentioned treatment plan is the general Stress Management Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our Vaidhyas will check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalising the Stress Management treatment plan that is right for you.
|Ward (INR)||5 Days||7 days||14 days|
|Standard ward||Single occupancy with common wash for 7 beds||21,750.00||30,450.00||60,900.00|
|Special ward||Single occupancy room with facility like TV, AC||25,500.00||35,700.00||71,400.00|
|Deluxe ward||Spacious single occupancy room with good interiors and view of the Chamundi hill and facility of TV and AC and adjacent to treatment room||27,500.00||38,500.00||77,000.00|
|Ultra Deluxe ward||28,500.00||39,900.00||79,800.00|