The JSS Ayurveda Hospital provides authentic Ayurveda experience. The highly qualified and friendly doctors use the Ayurveda approach to cure the root cause of any illness over the treatment plant to cure the symptoms.
Panchkarma is one of the purification therapies of Ayurveda. “Panch” means Five and “Karma” means Actions. It is a set of five systematic actions, which purifies the body.
Stay at Hospital
In addition to general wards, JSS Ayurveda Hospital also has semi special and special wards, we have deluxe rooms and VIP suites. These rooms are spacious, well-ventilated and well furnished.
JSS Herb Garden
Medicinal herbs are integral part of Ayurvedic education. The JSS Ayurveda Hospital has its own herb garden where over 300 species of ayurvedic herbs are grown.
Swarna Prashana Camp from 20-05-2018
10 days Anti-Obesity Camp from May, 14 to 23, 2018
7 Days Health Maintenance Camp (01-05-2018 to 07-05-2018) In this fast and frantic lifestyle.
- Parkinson’s Clinic
- Cancer Clinic
- Headache Clinic
- Liver Clinic
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
- Prakruthi for Wellness
- Panchakarma Detoxification
- Rasayana – Rejuvenation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Vasantha Vamana
- Anti-obesity Camp
- Leech Therapy
Swarna Prashana & Benefits
- Improves immune system, physical strength and digestion power
- Improves grasping and retention power and memory
- Tones up skin and imparts fairer complexion
- Protects children from illness that occur due to seasonal change
- Protects children from allergies