The JSS Ayurveda Hospital provides authentic Ayurveda experience. Our highly qualified and friendly doctors use Ayurveda approach to cure the root cause of any illness over the treatment plan to cure the symptoms.
Stay at Hospital
In addition to general wards, the JSS Ayurveda Hospital also has semi-special and special wards, we have deluxe rooms and VIP suites. These rooms are spacious.
Swarna Prashana & Benefits
- Improves immune system, physical strength and digestion power
- Improves grasping and retention power and memory
- Tones up skin and imparts fairer complexion
- Protects children from illness that occur due to seasonal change
- Protects children from allergies
Panchakarma is one of the purification therapies of Ayurveda. “Panch” means Five and “Karma” means Actions. It is a set of five systematic actions, which purifies the body.
JSS Herb Garden
Medicinal herbs are integral part of Ayurvedic education. The JSS Ayurveda Hospital has its own herb garden where over 300 species of ayurvedic herbs are grown.
News & Updates
The JSS Ayurveda College & Hospital has introduced ‘Hitayu’ – a Post COVID Rejuvenation Kit for the benefit of COVID patients who have recovered from the infection, and ‘Baalarasayana’ – Immuno Kids Kit that increases immunity in children