Rasayana – Rejuvenation Therapy
A chance to rebuild your body
Ayurveda has two main objectives – one is to maintain health and the second is to cure diseases.
Rasayana or rejuvenation is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy to restore the body’s vitality to its fullest capacity. It is defined as any herb, food, or activity, which bestows youthfulness and cures diseases. If taken in a proper way, Rasayana helps maintain youthfulness and keeps you fit both physically and mentally for many years. In ancient India, people who used this therapy lived over a hundred years.
Benefits of Rasayana
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and sexual organs. It increases the body’s immunity to resist any common diseases and last but not least, it improves the body’s strength and brings calmness to the mind.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses: stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and sexuality, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But it is not required to be ill to treat yourself by Rasayana – Rejuvenation Therapy. If you are looking to increase your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 5 days to 14 days for better results. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the daily program?
- Daily consultation with our Ayurvedic Vaidyas
- Therapy sessions which includes Snehapana, Abhyanga, Shirodhara, basti, beauty therapy
- Yoga nidra
- Oral Herbal medication
- Ayurvedic diet – which will be decided after consultation
- Yoga and breathing sessions – 1 or 2 sessions per day
What is the therapy like?
- Medicated Ghee consumption
- A 45 minutes full-body massage followed by 15 minutes in the steam chamber for the next 2 days.
- Enemas with the appropriate herbal medicated oils or decoctions.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by the continuous synchronized pouring of warm oil on the body in a specific manner.
- A mild full-body massage followed by Shirodhara, the continuous pouring of warm herbal medicated oil on the forehead.
- Daily oral Herbal medication and ayurvedic diet.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our vaidyas will check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
|Ward (INR)||5 Days||7 days||14 days|
|Standard ward||Single occupancy with common wash for 7 beds||21,250.00||29,750.00||59,500.00|
|Special ward||Single occupancy room with facility like TV, AC||22,500.00||31,500.00||63,000.00|
|Deluxe ward||Spacious Single occupancy room with good interior and view of the Chamundi hill and facility of TV and AC and adjacent to treatment room||23,000.00||32,200.00||64,400.00|
|Ultra Deluxe ward||24,500.00||34,300.00||68,600.00|