In this busy & competitive world, the brain is put into more stress to achieve & win. In this race, man is neglecting the health of this vital organ leading to various diseases of head.
Migraine – The simplest but complicated condition- which almost all persons on this earth have experienced.
Migraine is defined as a pain arising from the head, upper neck of the body. The pain originates from the tissues & structures that surround the skull or the brain. It may be one of the symptom of a simple disease or may be an independent disease which may be sometimes life threatening.
Migraine is 3rd most common & 6th most debilitating disease in the world according to WHO. In India Migraine is most common type of headache. Urban population experiences 25% more number of headaches than rural population.
Ayurveda suggests many preventive and curative treatments for headache.
- Pathya- Apathya (Dos and Don’ts) which is neglected by the young generation should be taken care to prevent various types of Headache.
- Body purificatory procedures such as Vamana, Virechana should be done at proper intervals as they help to relieve toxins from the body.
- Nasya karma which is one of the Panchakarmas especially for head disorders should be done regularly to maintain the health of the Uttamanga.
- Shiro Abhyanga helps for better blood circulation to the brain and the scalp.
- Shiro Pichu relieves anxiety tension and keeps the mind calm.
- Shirodhara helps to relieve the stress and improves the circulation there by maintains the hormonal variations.
- Shiro Basti helps to bring down the stress and helps to nourishment of the brain.
Therapies at JSS Ayurveda Hospital are customised based Ayurveda treatments.