Amidst your routine household chores, office work, and other demands, stress would have taken a toll on your health and wellbeing. You might have plenty of reasons to feel depressed, anxious or tired, but it’s essential to take time out and nourish your body.
JSS Ayurveda brings you time tested traditional secrets from Ayurveda to enhance your beauty and add glow to your personality. JSS Ayurveda Beauty Clinic is an exclusive unit for beauty care. It practices ancient holistic and customized therapies to improve your skin complexion and add lustre to your hair. Trained therapists administer these beauty therapies under the guidance of our Ayurvedic Doctors.
Step into JSS Ayurveda Beauty Clinic to pamper yourself with nature’s essence.
Ayurveda has remedies that use natural ingredients to add glow to your skin. You can choose from various facial treatments to nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
- Glow up facial: Removes the blemishes and Replenishes the cells to bring out the natural glow
- Detan facial: To remove the dead cell and repair the damage of skin due to harsh sun rays and pollution
- Anti-aging facial: Anti-oxidant rich therapy to prevent and treat wrinkles.
- Subtle facial: Exclusively for sensitive skin, pimples and open pores.
Owing to pollution, hormonal imbalances, side effects of medications, nutritional deficiencies, most of you would have faced issues with hair. Ayurvedic hair treatments use natural herbs and oils to add lustre to your hair and improve its texture.
Explore a range of hair spa treatments at JSS Ayurveda Hospital that nourishes your hair.
- Replenish Hairspa: Cleanses the scalp and promotes nourishment to hairs.
- Anti-dandruff Hairspa: Clears off dandruff, scalp itching and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Re-conditioning Hairspa: To repair dry and frizzy hairs
- Champissage: A relaxing traditional head massage
- Natural hair shade: Enriched with henna and other hair growth-promoting herbs for natural hair colouring
- Hair mask: To promote hair growth
Dark Circle (Eye) Care
Physical or environmental stress, long working hours or sleepless nights disturb the natural balance of your eyes and cause dark circles or puffiness around them.
Although dark circles, puffy eyes don’t impose severe health conditions, their mere appearance can cause a lot of stress and make one look old and tired.
If you are one of those frustrated with this problem, you can visit us for effective remedies to soothe and nourish your eyes with natural Ayurvedic ingredients.