Prasoothi & Streeroga
Prasoothi&Streeroga is a significant branch of Ayurveda mainly dealing with child birth /Parturition (Prasuti Tantra /Obstetrics) and Gynaecological (Streeroga) disorders.
Prasoothi Tantra refers to the care given to pregnant woman. Prasoothi literally means an expecting woman. Prasoothitantra refers to the health conditions, diseases and their treatments, and special treatment food and lifestyle modification that lead to the birth of a healthy child.
- Pre conceptional care
- Month wise regimen for pregnanacy, Yoga pregnancy
- Menstrual problems due to thyroid dysfunction and obesity
- Post-natal care
- Unique classical ANC’s and PNC’s
- Promising approach for Infertility (male and female)
- Non-Surgical management of pregnancy related complaint
- Nausea, vomiting, headache.